Friday, February 8, 2008

Tag!

10 Years ago I...
decided to settle down and get married to my wonderful husband Jake! We got our first apartment at Arnecia Gardens, started preparing to go through the temple to get sealed to each other. We got our first toy poodle named Philip. I worked at GE Capital, and Jake worked for Swansons Building Materials.
5 things on my to-do list today.
1.Lease Renewal Notices at work. Taking Jamie to get her nails done for her birthday, and having dinner with her.
7 Things I would do if I was suddenly made a billionaire:
1. Pay off all medical debts that we have.
2. Adopt some siblings for Della
3. Remodel the entire house
4. Get a Standard Poodle, and a Yorkshire Terrior.
5. Get a couple new vehicles and a motor home
6. Put Della back into private school
7. Take care of my whole family financially
3 of My Bad Habits:
1. Shopping
2. Eating out way too much
3. Complaining

5 Places I have Lived:
1. Christine Street - Salt Lake City
2. Downington Ave. - Salt Lake City
3. Arnecia Gardens - Salt Lake City
4. 3255 S. - West Valley City
5. Downington Ave. - Salt Lake City
5 Jobs I have had:
1. Laundry at Doxey Hatch Medical Center
2. Corporate Host Trainer for Frontier Pies Restaurant
3. Customer Service for Discover Card
4. Fraud Investigator for GE Capital
5. Property Manager @ Millcreek Pines, Aspen Pines - Leasing Manager @ Fox Point
3 Things people don't know about me:
1.People already know everything about me, cuz I have a big mouth!

I AM TAGGING ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BE TAGGED!

No comments: